Monday, March 24, 2014

Midnight Berry + Luxe Suit | DCWV

Hi-de-ho there people!  Just thought you might want to see a beautiful layout I created using two gorgeous DCWV stacks!
 
 
Both of these stacks are just FULL of metallic foil accents. I can't help but just flip through them and drool at all that glitz and shine!
 
I decided that I needed an to make an extra special layout using these stacks, that featured an extra special lady I know, my niece, Devon.
 
I was inspired by the lace on her dress to choose some of the lace prints in the Midnight Berry stack.  The background of the photo didn't really match, so I did some ethereal photoshopping and made the background black and white and gave her silhouette a little glow.
 
 
I used several Spellbinders flower dies, vine dies, and leaf dies to make the flower cluster at the bottom.  These papers cut beautifully, even on the intricate dies - they are very sturdy specialty cardstock.  The banner is also a spellbinders die and I spelled out the title using my FAVORITE letters - small glitter letters from Sticko.
 
____________________________
 
Have you ever created a layout using so many patterns and paper treatments?  How did it go?  I think this one came out awesome because I stuck to a very focused color pallet.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Later queenies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!