Monday, January 20, 2014

I Just PLANE Love You!

Hey there crafty people, so glad you decided to join me today!
 
First of all, I want to make sure you don't miss the freebie of the day, HERE!
 
 
 
 Girl Monster In Love SVG cutting files valentines day svg cut files free svg cuts cute svg files
 
 Cute, right?!
--------------------------------------
 
I really love sky-themed things: clouds, suns, moons, things with wings, etc.  I wanted to incorporate that theme into my project this week and I thought the file I used was a perfect starting point.
 
 
 
 
Funny story - I cut and layered all my little shapes, created my card, and went to stamp the PERFECT sentiment...which I did NOT have.  So, after walking around my craft room for 20 minutes, searching in vain for something that would work, I decided to improvise.  I spelled "PLANE" in sticker letters and then used the words I needed from three different sentiment stamps.  The lesson: don't forget how creative you are (like I l amost did)!



Love this card and want to get started on your own PLANE cute card?  Get the file in the $.50 store: HERE!
 
Paper Airplanes SVG files for cutting machines paper airplanes svg cut files for scrapbooking
 
Don't forget to follow Miss Kate Cuttables on Facebook, and join the MKC Galleria so you can post your projects! (I CHALLENGE you to make something with the Paper Airplanes file and post it in the group!)

Thanks for stopping by!  Do you have a favorite theme for crafting?  Let me know in the comments!

Later queenies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!