Monday, December 23, 2013

Be Jolly Wall Hanging - DCWV The Christmas & Winter Stack (180)



Hello!  Doing some quick posts today to show you some last-minute Christmas projects I've made for DCWV!

For this project I used some pages from the JAM PACKED Christmas & Winter 180 paper stack!


I took an old cardboard box, some May Arts burlap ribbon (red) and some heavy duty scissors and created this SUPER cute holiday wall hanging!


I upcycled an old Christmas ornament - the French Horn used to be on a wreath that was totally falling apart!  So, I rescued it and made it the anchor for my project. 



________________________________________

Supplies: The Christmas & Winter Stack (DCWV) | Large, gold letters (Anna Griffin) | Jute, Burlap ribbon (May Arts) | Hemp twine (Hemptique) | cardboard box, mini french horn

Thanks for stopping by!

Later queenies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!