Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mile High Apple Pie Layout -DCWV



Hello!!I know I've been gone for a long time but I've had some bad luck with computers lately and that put me JUST a little bit behind.  But I'm making do right now and I hope to be completely back up and running with everything soon.

BUT, I have been crafting my little behind off!  Today I want to share a layout I made featuring a new fall stack from DCWV called Spiced Cider.


There is a restaurant here where I live called The Blue Owl that is famous for their pies.  Last year at thanksgiving we had one of their most delicious pies: the Mile High Apple Pie. Sounds awesome, right?  Wait till you see it!






I loooove the cut-out ephemera from this stack!  The patterns on this stack are so pretty and many have glitter treatments and, though I'm not always a big fan of the photo-real papers, this stack DOES have some really nice ones.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Supplies: The Spiced Cider Stack, The Corrugated Stack, The Cardstock Stack (Neutrals) by DCWV;  Glitter Letters (Red) by Recollections; Apple Diecut Sheet by Ki Memories; Distress Ink; Jewels

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!