Monday, August 26, 2013

The Royal Castle Shoppe - Washi Tape Feature

Hello there people!  I'm hear today to share some projects I recently made using some Washi tape and other various crafty supplies available in The Royal Castle Shoppe.
 
 
 
 
The deal with the royal washi tape is that a 6-roll bundle is $10 and the assortment is chosen at random (but I will tell you, Ms. TSQ has great taste and will totally hook you up - not to worry!).  That is a great deal for washi and she has tape from the top brands in the industry!!
 
I've also used some Royal Castle Shoppe Buttons (love, love, love!!) and a party straw!
 
 
 
 
Now that I have you interested with all the fun products I've used, let's get to the projects!!
 
 
 
 
I love how these buttons have pretty, unique shapes and designs and this washi, with the little swirl design just stole my heart - so I knew it had to be part of a "love" themed card!  Using a pre-made cardbase, this card came together in nothing flat!!
 
 


My second project is a layout that is just packed with punch!  I loved these washi colors so much that I was inspired to create a background paper with them.  The buttons came in super handy here, used as anchors for my little embellishment clusters and I love the big, bold statement made by the party straw.  I thought the little banners of washi on the party straw looked like a road sign - appropriate for this page about a family vacation!
 
I hope you loved today's inspiration!  If you thought you might want to recreate some projects like these, head on over to The Royal Castle Shoppe on facebook and ask for an invite to the shop (PS - everyone gets in!).  The buying process takes only a second to get used to and then you are off, getting some of the latest crafty goodness at an awesome price!
 
 
 
Thanks for taking a look!  If you want to leave a comment, let me know what cool or unusual ways you've used washi tape on your craft projects!!
 
Keep it royal people!
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Awesome projects Britt!! I love the washi tape background on your layout! I have plenty of washi tape that i actually need to use!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic projects, britt! the way you've used the washi makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!