Wednesday, August 28, 2013

DCWV - The Sky's The Limit Stack

What's up people?!   Here today to share a simple card I made using a  pretty adorable new DCWV stack called The Sky's The Limit.  It has all my favorite things - clouds, suns, hot air balloons...you know, all the BEST stuff!
 
Take a look:
 
As you know, I am a BIG fan of the cut-apart sheets that are often included in DCWV stacks.  Well, this stack's cut-aparts are SUPER cute and just so useable.  I actually sat down and cut them ALL out, just because I could.  I'm insane, I know, but is was very gratifying seeing the large pile of cuteness on my work table.
 
 
Do you like the little epoxy over the sun?  I punched that straight from the stack using my Epiphany Crafts Round 25 tool.  I love the pop and shine that it adds!
 

 ------------------------------------------------------------
 
Supplies: DCWV (The Skies The Limit Stack); Clearsnap (Chestnut Roan Chalk ink); Epiphany Crafts (Round 25 tool)
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Look for this stack to be popping up in your local Michael's along with (My other FAVORITE stack from this release!) Sweet Tangerine.
 
 
Later queenies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!