Tuesday, July 16, 2013

DCWV - The Far East Card

 


Hello people, and a happy Tuesday!  I wanted to share a card I made using a beautiful new stack called, The Far East Stack!  (If you are familiar with The Far East Stack of a few years ago - this one is different!)

 
 
I love all the foil accents and the endless fussy-cutting possibilities make this a winner in my book!
 
Take a look at my "Grateful Heart" card.
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
Supplies: (The Far East Stack, 6x6 Metallic Stack) DCWV, (Sentiment Stamp) Hampton Art for Authentique, (White embossing powder) Hampton Art, (flowers) Prima
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I always appreciate your pins, shares on facebook or just a comment!  I love hearing from you! 
 
Later queenies!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the fussy cutting to show off the birds and the white embossed stamping! It is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!