Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wow Wednesday 2 - June

 

Good morning my lovely patients!  Dr. Britt here this fine Wednesday bringing you your weekly Heartstring Designs prescription!  Got some double-page-layout blues?  I've got the cure right here and it has 14 photos!:

In case you are not familiar with the subject of this layout, let me introduce my dad. He is funny, loyal, and an extremely proud man-scaper.  When I saw that the June kit* was full of manly icons and lots of mustache MADness (hah!) I decided this would be a great time to document the process that my dad goes through when he shaves.  You say to yourself, 'self, why would she scrap THAT, of all things?!'.  Well, my father has recently been using a straight razor shaving regime.  For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, this method of shaving is much more complicated ( time-consuming)  than just lathering up and swiping a Bic over your face.  It's a three-step process that involves a special cup, special soap, and a special razor (not to mention enough care and practice so as to keep from slitting your own throat!).

Click on the above image and take a closer look!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Everything on this layout is from the June Heartstring Housecalls Classic Kit with the exception of some letter stickers from Bella Blvd. and two pieces of black DCWV cardstock.  The scalloped cardstock circles were punched with a Fiskars squeeze punch.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Head on over to the Heartstrings BLOG and FACEBOOK to see the other fantastic Wow Wednesday inspiration!

Later queenies!

2 comments:

  1. You nailed it. Dad looks great and so does your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! what a great way to scrap about your dad. What did he think of this page?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!