Sunday, February 24, 2013

DCWV– Solstice Frame!

Hello people!  Here again to show you my off-the-page project for February’s DCWV release!!  Here I decorated a frame using a beautiful stack: The Solstice Stack!

I couldn’t resist cutting all of the gorgeous flowers from this paper and layering it all up!!!

Frame

Don’t you just love the saturated colors in this stack!?

Frame2

I also used a little Blue Moon Bead medallion to add a little shine!

---------------------------------------------------------

Supplies: DCWV (The Solstice Stack). Other (Blue Moon Bead medallion, chipboard frame base, ribbon)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping buy today!!!

Later queenies!

1 comment:

  1. Britt I LOVE the way you enclosed this photo wrapped in this gorgeous paper!! SUPER CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!