Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ooh Sweet Stamp Shop Guest DT Call!

One of my favorite stamp companies, Sweet Stamp Shop, is looking for some guests!  Since I’ve been posting lots of non-stamp projects lately I decided to give a little post to show them how I used their SWEET stamps!

“Hello Friend”

SweetStampShopCard

Love this ‘sweet’ little fox!

--------------------------------------------------------

“Boo Cute!”

B&WBoo

Used this ‘sweet’ ghost with some letterpress templates.

Pick me Mr. and Mrs. Sweet! I love your stamps!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Keep it royal, people!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute fence with paper and this boo card...so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their stamps! & they're so nice & have quick shipping as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!