Monday, December 3, 2012

Holly Jolly–DCWV

Good afternoon! I wanted to share a layout with you today made with the DCWV “The Evergreen Stack”.

HollyJolly

I love all the metallic and shiny prints in this stack.  This stack manages to be trendy and classic all at the same time.

HollyJolly2

I love the way the title turned out – it’s so glittery and beautiful!

-------------------------------------------------------

DCWV:

The Evergreen Stack

The Christmas Cardstock Stack

Tools:

Dies: Holly Leaf and Holly Branch: Cheery Lynn Designs

Punch: Bubble Scallop: Fiskars

Stamp: Journaling Brackets: Stampendous

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you will visit the DCWV blog and see what inspiration is to be found there as well!!

Keep it royal people!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this...only wish I did not love it so much that I want to go buy more holiday paper right now. Such a fun layout and this stack rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!