Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Card Trio – Hampton Art

I am a busy little bee today! So, if you are looking for the Eleventh Day of DCWV, please click HERE!

But, if you have come here for a little Hampton Art inspiration, look no further.  I am super excited to bring you a sneak of this post because I’ve done something a little different this time.  I wanted to give you some inspiration and encouragement to get you through this last day of holiday crafting.

CardTrio2

This is one of three unique cards I’ve made that coordinated and could be used as a set, but that are not exactly the same.

Head over to the Hampton Art Blog, see the full reveal and scroll all the way down to the bottom to read some tips I’ve listed about keeping your holiday crafting simple, streamline, and still interesting!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your comments mean so much.

Have a happy holidays, a merry Christmas, and a wonderful new year!

Keep it royal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!