Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Party Time Tuesday #81–Garden Delights

Good morning party people!!!  It is Tuesday and time again for another challenge over at Party Time Tuesday!

The Challenge:

Garden Delight

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Sponsors

PMS Stamps
Stamp & Create
Sassy Studio Designs
Crafty Ribbon

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am overjoyed to be working with some PMS stamps this week! I have a special place in my heart for PMS because I used to be on their DT! Take a look at their digital stamp shop – it is wonderful!

The Inspiration:

Garden

Stamps: Sentiment, Flower, Grass (Paper Makeup Stamps) | Cardbase: Ditto by Hampton Art | Digital Frame: Life 365 | Digital Paper: Free Digital Scrapbooking (dot.com) | Adobe PSE 8 | Kodak Printer

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by today! I took a week off to go to Florida for a family member’s wedding and now I’m back!! I hope you enjoyed my inspiration today and keep an eye out for my first post for DCWV!!

Keep it royal people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments- I love them!