Friday, August 24, 2012

Carving Pumpkins With My Little Monster Layout–DCWV

Good morning! Here again to bring you some more DCWV inspiration for this month! I had a great time playing with some of the non-traditional Halloween colors in the Bewitched Stack!  Take a look:

Pumpkins with my Little Monster

I thought that it was super fun making a Halloween-themed page that was all pink and purple – so cute!

Pumpkins with my Little Monster

--------------------------------------------------------------

Want some more DCWV inspiration? I have some wonderful teammates that posted this week:

Amanda Philips: Die Cuts with a BOO!

Dayna Sabrina: Oh, You EVIL Pharmacist!!

Hilde Stolk: Bewitched Halloween Shadowbox Tin.

Karen Hanson: Not About the Treats Card

Karla Der: Bam Bam’s First Halloween Mini Book!

Please go visit their blogs and give them a shout out for their work with The Bewitched Stack this week!

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by today! Stay tuned, the craft world is starting to gear up for the holidays.  It is my favorite CRAFTY time of the year. : )

Keep it royal people.

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose! Great LO! Thanks for the shout out :) great idea. Will do this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, Britt! I can't wait to get my hands on this stack!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!