Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bewitching Place Setting–DCWV

Hello! Here today with another DCWV post featuring The Bewitched Stack , new to DCWV for the 2012 Fall season!

BewitchedPlaceSetting2

I made this placemat using two coordinating 12x12 papers and weaving them together, then I bound the ends with strips of paper that I had left over.

BewitchedPlaceSetting3

This tag could include the menu for the party, a name, or just a cute saying as I have here. It just sits on top of the mat until chow time and can then be removed and taken home as a favor. : )

BewitchedPlaceSetting4

There are two pages of tags in this stack that can be cut out and used to create embellishments.  Here I have used one of those tags to embellish the napkin roll. A bow and some bling make a truly special home for your silverware.

BewitchedPlaceSetting

Here I used an inexpensive plastic martini glass, some paint and stickles to create a matching spiderweb cup, accented with another tag from the stack.  The candle is easily put together by rolling pieces of cardstock from The Bewitched Mat Stack and glueing them around a plain flameless candle.  Complete the look with a sweet and spooky bow. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCWV:

The Bewitched Stack

The Bewitched Mat Stack

The Bewitched Embellishment Flip pack

The Bewitched Cardstock Stack

Adhesive: Beacon

3 – in –1 Adhesive

Zip –Dry Paper Glue

Adhesive: Therm-o-web

Foam Adhesive

Adhesive Tape Runner

Other:

Flowers – Prima

Scor-pal Scoring Board and Self-healing Mat

Fiskars – Paper Trimmer

Ranger – Stickles

Offray – Ribbon

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a BOO-tiful week!

And remember, it is GOOD to be queen. : )

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding me about this awesome weaving technique. Very eye-catching and would make a great wall hanging, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just awesome! I love Halloween! This is inspiring to get busy using my Authentique Enchanted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ideas . I'm going to try them today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ideas . I'm going to try them today

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!