Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Party Time Tuesday #74–Anything Goes

Happy Tuesday!! Are you ready to party? You probably wouldn’t BE here if you weren’t, so let us begin.

The PTT Challenge:

ANYTHING GOES!!

I know! I’m so lucky to have two anything goes challenges this week!!

I took a bit of a different approach to my project this week.  I wanted to make a non-card project.  So, I decided to make a door hanger for a little girl.  Well, then I started trying to think LIKE a little girl: what does the inside of a little girl’s mind really look like? It would be swirls and pink and castles and bling. And that is what I did.

So, even though it really isn’t my normal thing, I’m glad I stepped out of my normal design aesthetic and tried something more artsy and crazy.

The Inspiration:

NEthinggoesPink 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stamps: “Girl and Bear” Digital Delights, Flower and Castle by Pebbles | Copic and Memento markers | Memento ink (Tuxedo Black) | Background paper, dew drops, flourish rub-on by The Robin’s Nest | Galaxy Marker by American Crafts (white) | Distress ink (Worn Lipstick) | Die: Spellbinders | Cardstock: DCWV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entered in:

Incy Wincy Designs: Anything Goes

Truely Madly Crafty: Monochromatic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Keep it real and keep it royal, people.

2 comments:

  1. Really cute project Britt, its always nice to step outside our comfort zones and see what happens from time to time. I am sure any girl would love this on their door and I love the addition of the no boys allowed rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous door hanger. My little girl would love this! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!