Sunday, April 8, 2012

Farewell SP & Company!

Hello and welcome to my blog today! It’s Sunday and it happens to be Easter!  But, as stoked as I am to see that big white rabbit come knocking, it is with a little sadness that I bring you my last project as a design team member for SP & Company stamps. 

Samantha (Miss SP herself) has decided to focus on the stamps and not on sponsoring a weekly stamping challenge.  Therefore, as a challenge team member, I must say my goodbyes. : )

Here is one last Sunday Inspiration from me:

I used The Candy Hearts and Hug a Bug to create the layers in the wings and some twine from the SP & Company store to make the bodies!

WishingYouBst

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SP &Co Stamps: Candy Hearts, Hug a Bug, and Bold Sentiments I | Distress Ink by Ranger | Twine: Brown Sugar | Seam Binding | Stamping Ink: Memento | Die: Spellbinders Grand Templates 1 | Other stamps: Rubber Stampede (sunflower) and the leaves are unknown

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for stopping by!  And, to my fellow DT @ SP & Company, thank you so much – you have helped me and taught me so much.  As my card says – I’m ‘Wishing you the best’!

So long SP & Company – and remember, it is GOOD to be queen. : )

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you made the wings, and the twine for the body...fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing! How creative to make those gorgeous butterflies out of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this color combo is SOOO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!