Thursday, December 15, 2011

An Announcement!

I am making a short post to let you all know some exciting news!  I will be continuing on with Sami at SP & Company in 2012 as a member of her new Challenge Blog Design Team.  She is retiring the Color Combos (a little sad) but this new lineup of challenges is going to be AWESOME!

I will also be part of releases every month and I will be showing you projects made with some of the SWEET stuff that Sami (The Scrapmaster) offers through SP & Company.  (Exciting stuff like SVGs and designer scrapbooking paper!)

I’m so happy that I can share my relatively new-found love for SP & Company clear stamps (they are TOP quality – really).  And Sami is a sweetheart who runs SP & Company so generously and well. : )

Please go visit my new fellow DT members: Here

And THEN head over to SP & Company to get your own SP&Co stamp set so you’re ready to play along with us in the new year!

SP & Company

Thanks for stopping by today!

And remember, it’s GOOD to be queen!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I look forward to creating with you this coming year. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Britt! Welcome to the "new and improved" SP & Company Design Team girlie! I am looking forward to working with you this year - Whoop! whoop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!