Friday, August 27, 2010

Challenge Card

Hello! I got SO many comments from DT members on my challenge cards.  To all of you from all the blogs that commented – it made me so happy!  Thank you. :)

The card:

P1010849 

6x6 card

Swiss Pixie “Nora” digi stamp (C. C. Designs), The Paper Studio Holographic Butterfly stickers, Cricut Cartridges: Very Merry Tags and When It’s Cold Outside, Copic Markers, Prismacolor pencils, Perfect Pearls jewel tone blue, gold, Stampendous embossing powder in Winter Wonderland Other: OLD scrapbooking paper: Blue, green/blue stripe, mint green, white cardstock, snowflake button, fine holographic glitter, Sentiment created by me in Paint.

Entered in:

Cupcake Craft Challenge: Blue and Green

ABC Challenge: B is for Blue

Alphabet Challenge: Q is for Quote (From song “Baby It’s Cold Outside” )

Quixotic Challenge: Shiny Happy People (use glitter/shiny stuff)

 

P. S. Can’t wait for the Prairie Fairy blog hop tomorrow!  Hope I follow everything alright since this will be my first hop!  Got to go to bed now so I can wake up early enough!

And remember….it’s good to be queen!

4 comments:

  1. Hi ya! Ooooh love your blog! This card is so pretty!

    Okay on the blurred edges question you ask on my blog...I used Prismacolor pencils then gamsol(odorless mineral spirits) to smear it up. I used a combo of French Grey 70% and Cool Grey 90%. I might do a video tutorial on it if you are interested. Let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I'm loving how you've used our blue and green colour combo, this card is so sweet, the snowflakes are great. Thanks so much for playing at cupcake this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Cute card! Great take on our Blue & Green theme. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly ;

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card so pretty! Like the mixed media on the image turned out so great! I'll have to try mixing mine up too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments- I love them!